If you don’t have the opportunity to go to Las Vegas or any other live casino to play your favorite roulette casino games and spend some money. Live roulette is definitely your game of choice! You can play free roulette from the comfort of your home. But it’s not as exciting because it doesn’t allow you to play for money. Live roulette definitely welcomes your bets!
What is live roulette about
Live Roulette is an online game in which you can play with real dealers and other players instead of playing on a computer. Thanks to the webcam, you are welcome to place your bets as if you were in a real casino and see what is happening at the roulette table at the moment.
You are welcome to chat with the other players at your table. It offers a dedicated chat room for gamblers where they can communicate with each other and discuss the game. You never have to worry about “whether things are rigged” because you win or lose depending on how the wheels actually spin.
Don’t confuse live roulette with video games. Here you will see live videos from the dealers of spinning roulette and you will see real players from all over the world playing with you. It sounds like you’re in a real casino, except you’re sitting in the comfort of your own chair at home.
Basic rules and betting limits
In Live Roulette, the wheel contains 37 pockets, numbered zero to 36. You can make any combination of bets, on both individual numbers and groups of numbers, and all these bets are placed on the part of the table known as the ‘inside section’.
On the ‘outside section’, you can place wagers on a variety of matching pairs of bets, each of which covers 18 numbers. From high or low numbers, odd or even, and red or black, there are a number of different options available.
On various parts of a Live Roulette table, you can also choose from six different 12-number bets, or ‘column’ and ‘dozen bets’, as well as different 17-number bets.
Different types of bets
- Straight Up Bet (Pays 35 to 1). Place your bet directly on a single number (including the zero). You will win if the ball lands on that number.
- Split Bet (Pays 17 to 1). Place your bet on the line between any two connected numbers, either horizontally or vertically. If the ball lands on either number, you will receive a pay-out.
- Street Bet (Pays 11 to 1). Place your bet on the line of one of the horizontal rows (contains three numbers). Should the ball land on any of the three numbers, this bet is a winner.
- Trio Bet (Pays 11 to 1). Place your bet on a three-numbered corner that includes the 0; you’ll bet on either 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3 and win if any of these numbers hit.
- Corner Bet (Pays 8 to 1). Place your bet in the corner of where four numbers meet. Your wager covers all four numbers.
- Line Bet (Pays 5 to 1). Place your bet on the corner of two streets (two connected horizontal rows). Your wager covers six numbers.
- Red/Black (Pays 1 to 1). Place your bet on the Red or Black box to cover the 18 red or black numbers.
- Odd/Even (Pays 1 to 1). Place your bet on the Odd or Even box to cover the 18 odd or even numbers.
- High/Low (Pays 1 to 1). Place your bet on the 1-18 or 19-36 box to cover the low or high numbers.
- Column Bet (Pays 2 to 1). Place your bet on one of the ‘2 to 1’ boxes at the far end of the table to cover all of the numbers in that column.
- Dozen Bet (Pays 2 to 1). Place your bet in one of the boxes marked “1st 12”, “2nd 12”, or “3rd 12” to cover the 12 numbers in that section.
The theoretical return to player (RTP) for Live Roulette is 97.30%.
How to start playing live roulette
Find a roulette table with your preferred play style, language and betting limits. Once prompted, you can place your bets for the next game of roulette. Once you have placed your bet, the table will display up to 10 sets of possible top prizes based on the number you have chosen.
During the game, the “results field” displays the most recent winning numbers and also indicates the “hot” and “cold” numbers, as well as the red/black and odd/even winning odds, depending on the frequency of winning.
The above results only provide information about your previous games and cannot be used to predict future results, regardless of whether they will affect your next choices.
You can also play live roulette and other live casino games on your iOS or Android phone and tablet.